Buyer Commitment Agreement
The Schroth Realty Group (SRG) is committed to providing the highest level of customer service and professionalism to our buyer clients when buying homes for sale in Atlanta. We represent you, the buyer, in every purchase whether its a residential home sale or an investment property.
(*unless you have requested alternate arrangements or on our listings).
Schroth Realty Group agrees to:
- Be your advocate in every aspect of the search for homes to buy and the real estate sales transaction.
- Represent you the buyer, not the seller, and act as your agent protecting your interests above all else. We do NOT represent the seller or their agent*.
- Search on your behalf the entire market of Atlanta homes for sale including listings with ALL competing brokers, resale’s, new homes, buildable land, foreclosures, investment properties, bank owed and for sale by owner properties.
- Provide a computerized regular report using the Atlanta MLS (FMLS) of all relevant newly listed properties.
- Arrange private showings of ANY homes for sale including those offered “by owner”
- Present your offer and negotiate the best price and terms fro the purchase of your home.
- Advise you as to market conditions and comparable homes for sale to help your decision.
- Create all documents, disclosures and forms needed for your real estate transaction.
- Assist and advise you on your real estate financing loan options and help you to secure the lowest rates and closing costs.
- Give you access to professionals we use is our own transactions such as Georgia mortgage lenders,Atlanta title companies, Atlanta attorneys, appraisers and home repair contractors.
- Be your personal advocate during all stages of the real estate transaction from home search, offer, contract, closing and move in.
- Unconditionally GUARANTEE our services. You may cancel our services at any time.
To best serve our clients and put you in the best negotiating position, we ask you the buyer to:
- Let the Schroth Realty Group (SRG) represent you exclusively in your purchase of a home and be the point of first contact with agents, builders and “by owner” sellers.
- Forward SRG all information on internet listings of homes for sale you find so we may verify status and availability.
- Direct all communication regarding contracts, offers and negotiations through SRG and maintain our position as an intermediary between you and the seller / agent.
- Notify agents, builders and “by owners” that you are represented by SRG.
- Let SRG collect any compensation offered by sellers or their agents as is customary
- Let SRG negotiate compensation with sellers directly when they are not represented by a real estate professional.
- Let Schroth Realty Group offer advice and gather data to help you with your home purchase decision.
- Execute the State of Georgia’s Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Agreement before submitting an offer.
- Inform SRG in writing (in advance) of any proposed changes the terms of this agreement.
- Acknowledge that while SRG and its representative’s, while knowledgeable in many areas, is acting solely in the capacity of real estate agent. Buyer is advised to seek professional advice in all aspects of the transaction.
Tom Schroth – Broker / REALTOR